As a boat owner, you will naturally wish to protect your valuable asset against the possibility of loss or damage. Yacht insurance not only covers the cost of repairing damage to the hull and machinery, including engines, shafts and propellers if due to an accident, but also your potential legal liability to other third parties.
Sovereign Insurance Services, a business partner of RegisterAYacht.com, specialises in insuring all types of vessels including sailing yachts, motor yachts, speedboats, RIB’s for private use or for charter. We use top quality insurers who will provide the best insurance cover wherever you travel with your boat at a highly competitive premium.
The policies we arrange typically cover:
- Loss or damage to vessel (hull and machinery), including theft or wrongful detention or seizure
- Dinghies, tenders, trailers and gear
- Personal watercraft
- Personal effects
- Passenger liability and third party liability
- Personal Accident, on request
- P&I and/or Crew Liability, on request
- Waterskiing cover, if for private purposes, on request
- Navigation Limits / Cruising range – UK, Europe, Mediterranean and Aegean waters plus other areas on request, including ocean voyages (Trans-Atlantic).
- Private use or charter
To protect your investment against the unforeseen and give you financial security and peace of mind, contact Sovereign Insurance Services to discuss your insurance needs.
“We act for you, not the insurer”.